Can you please check if you have JDK installed on the drillbit where
the forman node is located for this query? or can you check if the
drillbit.log for that bit contains the following WARN msg.  That would
help us understand the cause of the problem.  Thanks.

"JDK Java compiler not available - probably you're running Drill with
a JRE and not a JDK"