Hello
      I am facing problem in executing join query. My Scenario is :-

I am having two tables and I am joining those tables in a join query with
same storage plugin. Those two tables has column with same name and same
datatype (ID int). And I am selecting both the ID columns from both tables.
Now the problem I am facing is only one ID column has data and the second
ID column has null value in the output. If I am using different storage
plugin for the tables in the same query the output is coming fine.

 EXAMPLE:- I am posting mysql db query :

   TABLE 1->
create table Reports (ID bigint primary key, Name varchar(25));

insert into Reports values (29, 'MySqlThree');
insert into Reports values (30, 'MySqlTwo');
insert into Reports values (31, 'MySqlThree');

TABLE 2->
CREATE TABLE ReportSetting
( P_id bigint  primary key, Name varchar(25), ID bigint, CONSTRAINT fk_ID
FOREIGN KEY (ID) REFERENCES Reports(ID));

**NOTE(Here i am making ID as foreign key)**.

insert into ReportSetting values (1,'My_Sreekant1', 29);
insert into ReportSetting values (2,'My_Sreekant2', 30);
insert into ReportSetting values (3,'My_Sreekant3', 31);

JOIN QUERY:-
select * from MySql.test_mopslive.reports as Reports join
MySql.test_mopslive.reportsetting as ReportSetting on Reports.ID =
ReportSetting.ID

**(test_mopslive= STORAGE PLUGIN)**

Now I want to use same storage plugin for both the tables. So please
suggest me the solution for this problem. Thanks in advance.