Hi,
Sorry to bump this, but I just asked by one of my sales guys if I could get
this working for a customer meeting in a couple of hours where an inability
to query S3 via Apache Drill ODBC or JDBC  is  a dealbreaker.

If anyone has any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Possibly an Amazon
token might find its way to you...
Regards,
Jack