Thank you :-)

And, I've poked at PCAPs with Drill & sergeant to great effect (not on S3, but
that — as you said — should work fine, too).

I just wish I had time to PR into the project to have it not totally bork on
imperfect packets, support more PCAP formats and add in/port some helper UDF
decoders.

Drill + sergeant is used daily for at-scale analytics on internet scan and
honeypot data where I work (Rapid7).

-Bob