From: Khurram Faraaz <kfar...@mapr.com>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 11:04 PM
To: user@drill.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hbase tables in apache drill not showing up

Hi,

What is the version of Drill and HBase that you are using ?, Do you see any
errors in drillbit.log file ?

You will have to enable the HBase storage plugin on Drill web UI, and
ensure it is enabled

 {
          "type": "hbase",
          "config": {
            "hbase.zookeeper.quorum": "1.2.3.12",
            "hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort": "2181"
          },
          "size.calculator.enabled": false,
          "enabled": true
        }

The to query HBase tables you will have to specify the schema in sqlline,
like

sqlline> use hbase;
sqlline> SELECT * FROM <your-hbase-table-name>;

Thanks,
Khurram