Hi Peter,

Do you see the same error when you run the query instead?

SELECT id, settlement,  settlement_type,
to_timestamp(to_char(settlement_date, '#')) as settlement_date
,transaction_id, transaction_type, settlement_institution,
settlement_institution_bank_domain_id, domain_i,product_group_id,
channel_id FROM `dfs`.`***`.`/tbl_settlement`

Could you narrow down on the column which is causing this error? Also, can
you please set alter session set `exec.errors.verbose` = true and provide
the stack trace from the console.

Thanks,
Gautam