Sir Givre:

I'll be able to (likely this weekend) go back ~18mos and re-test a
bunch of our honeypot PCAP files (I remember various ones failing at
the time). If I do find "bad" ones, they'll be old enough that we
won't care abt a sample PCAP or two exposing honeypots IPs (since
they're not there anymore) and shld provide a good base for dev and
unit tests.

-Bbo