Downloaded binary tarball and ran Drill in embedded mode.
Verified schema provisioning for text files, dynamic UDFs.
Ran random queries, including long-running, queried system tables, created
tables with different formats.
Checked Web UI (queries, profiles, storage plugins, logs pages).

+1 (binding)

Kind regards,
Arina