Hi,

Is it possible to have a 'last resort/otherwise/...' rule fire when no other
rules have fired? Kind of like in java switch statements? I know I could use
an action which updates a variable if any rule fires and then explicitly
check in the last rule if this variable has a specific value. One can kan
imagine that I'd like to have it implicitly done maybe with a specific rule
name or even a rule-otherwise tag or something like that.

TIA,

Ronald van Kuijk

p.s. If this functionality is available, I think I can keep a commercial
vendor (yes I know, JBoss/Drools also has a commercial part ;-) )