yes, that was a challenge... basically had to "reparse" things when a DSL
expression is happened upon, and track line numbers etc... took a while.
What I am thinking is to have the DSL step as a nested parser using simple
rules - this means it can very quickly convert the rules into the native one
(this has the added debug advantage of being able to switch between DSL view
and normal view possibly), whereby the usual parser does its thing - in
short, I would say don't worry about the DSLs to start with, they can be
added on later.