Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone has an idea on how to use drools along with gwt (google web toolkit) in eclipse? I know this isn't the right mailing list to post such a query to, but was wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction. I know how to get them individually working. Basically need a development and debugging environment for drools and gwt in eclipse within the same project. Any pointers in how I should go about configuring eclipse would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks
Ramesh