Thanks Steven,
Will give it a shot...

On 10/25/06, Steven Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I haven't done it, but I would suggest you create a GWT project as per normal and then follow these instructions:

cheers
Steve

On 10/26/06, Ramesh Bhaskar < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
   I was just wondering if anyone has an idea on how to use drools
along with gwt (google web toolkit) in eclipse? I know this isn't the
right mailing list to post such a query to, but was wondering if anyone
could help point me in the right direction. I know how to get them
individually working. Basically need a development and debugging
environment for drools and gwt in eclipse within the same project. Any
pointers in how I should go about configuring eclipse would be extremely
appreciated.

Thanks
Ramesh

Steven Williams

Supervising Consultant

Object Consulting
Office: 8615 4500 Mob: 0439 898 668 Fax: 8615 4501
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.objectconsulting.com.au

consulting | development | training | support
our experience makes the difference

--
http://www.rameshbhaskar.com