From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Geoffrey De Smet
Sent: sexta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2006 07:12
To: user@drools.codehaus.org
Subject: Re: [drools-user] Some thoughts about drools

As far as I know, the current forward chaining implementation needs to keep
all facts into the RAM memory, so you can't hold 1 TB facts in 2-4GB RAM
memory...

You could try streaming it into some sort of rules-based filter
configuration to avoid getting to much into the working memory and then
apply a second rule set on all the facts that made it through the original
filter.

They are currently implementing backwards-chaining, maybe that can could
also be integrated with a database that holds the terrabytes?

--
With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet