From: Edson Tirelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: user@drools.codehaus.org
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2007 5:10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [drools-user] drools load time.

   Joel,

   Sorry, a long time since I last played with drools 2.x.
   Is it possible for you to migrate to 3.x version? I know it requires
an effort on rule rewriting, but you got a huge set of benefits in the
new codebase, from performance to memory consumption, to language
features, development environment, etc...

   []s
   Edson

--
 Edson Tirelli