Done. Can be found here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-2200

Best Regards,
Philipp

On 10.06.2015 15:29, Chiwan Park wrote:
But I think uploading Flink API with scala 2.11 to maven repository is nice
idea.
Could you create a JIRA issue?

Regards,
Chiwan Park

On Jun 10, 2015, at 10:23 PM, Chiwan Park <chiwanp...@icloud.com> wrote:

No. Currently, there are no Flink binaries with scala 2.11 which are
downloadable.

Regards,
Chiwan Park

On Jun 10, 2015, at 10:18 PM, Philipp Goetze <philipp.goe...@tu-ilmenau.de>
wrote:

Thank you Chiwan!

I did not know the master has a 2.11 profile.

But there is no pre-built Flink with 2.11, which I could refer to in sbt or
maven, is it?

Best Regards,
Philipp