Hi. I think that we don’t need deploy all modules with scala variation. The
pure java-based modules such as flink-java, flink-core, flink-optimizers, …,
etc. don’t need to be deployed with scala version variation. We need only scala
related modules such as flink-ml, flink-runtime, flink-scala, …, etc. with
version variation.

So we can reduce a number of deployed modules.

Regards,
Chiwan Park