Hi!

I pushed a fix to the master to expose more methods.

You can access the original Hadoop stream now, and you can also call
"flush()" and "sync()" in the Flink stream, which get forwarded as
"hflush()" and "hsync()" in Hadoop 2 (in Hadoop 1 these are not available).

The fix is in the master and I will make it part of the upcoming milestone
release.

Greetings,
Stephan