So for anyone who is interested, here are some code references for getting
started with Flink on Slurm.

I added basic start and stop scripts for Flink on Slurm in my fork:
https://github.com/robert-schmidtke/flink/tree/flink-slurm/flink-dist/src/main/flink-bin/bin

And I also created an example of how to configure and run it:
https://github.com/robert-schmidtke/flink-slurm/blob/master/flink-slurm-example.sh

I'm not sure I will add much more effort because it works for my setup
right now. However if there's a wider interest I can add a bit more
documentation and insight.

Robert

--
My GPG Key ID: 336E2680