Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your response.

We are trying to justify whether it's enough to use Kappa Architecture with
Flink. This more about resiliency and message lost issue etc.

The article is worry about message lost even if you are using Kafka.

No matter the message queue or broker you rely on whether it be RabbitMQ,
JMS, ActiveMQ, Websphere, MSMQ and yes even Kafka you can lose messages in
any of the following ways:

   - A downstream system from the broker can have data loss
   - All message queues today can lose already acknowledged messages during
   failover or leader election.
   - A bug can send the wrong messages to the wrong systems.

Cheers