Hi Christian,

Valid point. Thanks a lot for your great explanation.

In our case, we want to avoid lots of moving part. We are working on the
greenfield project so we want to adopt the latest approach as we have a
flexibility right now.
We also asses the Apache Spark before and it doesn't suit our real-time
purpose. But we have a really great experience with Apache Flink until now.

So that's why we trying to do everything as streaming as that has a HUGE
business value for us. And fortunately the technology seems already there
on the streaming world.

Cheers