Hi  folks,

i try to join two datasets containing some PoJos. Each PoJo inherit a field "sessionId" from the parent class. The field is private but has a public getter.

The join is like this:
DataSet<Tuple2<SourceA,SourceB>> joinedDataSet = sourceA.join(SourceB).where("sessionId").equalTo("sessionId");

But the result is the following execption:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.flink.api.common.InvalidProgramException: This type (GenericType<x.y.z.service.eventstore.dto.SourceA>) cannot be used as key. at org.apache.flink.api.java.operators.Keys$ExpressionKeys.<init>(Keys.java:287) at org.apache.flink.api.java.operators.JoinOperator$JoinOperatorSets.where(JoinOperator.java:890) at x.y.z.eventstore.processing.pmc.PmcProcessor.main(PmcProcessor.java:55)

I spend some time with google around but I don't get an idea what is wrong. I hope some of you can give me a hint...

Greets
Dominique