I've seen this type of error when using Kryo with a Cascading scheme I'd
created.

In my case it happened when serializing a large object graph, where some of the
classes didn't have no-arg constructors.

The general fix was to set an instantiator strategy for Kryo - see:

https://github.com/ScaleUnlimited/cascading.utils/blob/master/src/main/java/com/scaleunlimited/cascading/local/KryoContext.java#L81

Don't know if Flink always sets up to use this (explicitly, or fallback)
everywhere.

-- Ken

Ken Krugler
+1 530-210-6378