Hi!

You are using some outdated dependencies. Now, all Scala-dependent Flink
artifacts include the Scala Version Suffix (following common conventions)

Please substitute:
  - flink-streaming-java--> flink-streaming-java_2.10
  - flink-clients --> flink-clients_2.10
  - flink-connector-kafka --> flink-connector-kafka-0.8_2.10

That should do it.

FYI:  You can also try to use the latest release candidate, described here:

Greetings,
Stephan