Hi

I think this is the same issue we had before on the list [1]. Stephan recommended the following workaround:

A possible workaround is to use the option "setSolutionSetUnmanaged(true)"
on the iteration. That will eliminate the fragmentation issue, at least.

Unfortunately, you cannot set this when using graph.run(new PageRank(...))

I created a Gist which shows you how to set this using PageRank

https://gist.github.com/s1ck/801a8ef97ce374b358df

Please let us know if it worked out for you.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/flink-user/201508.mbox/%3CCAELUF_ByPAB%2BPXWLemPzRH%3D-awATeSz4sGz4v9TmnvFku3%3Dx3A%40mail.gmail.com%3E