Hi,

I understand the confusion. So far, I did not run into the problem, but I think this needs to be adressed as all our graph processing abstractions are implemented on top of the delta iteration.

According to the previous mailing list discussion, the problem is with the solution set and its missing ability to spill.

If this is the still the case, we should open an issue for that. Any further opinions on that?

Cheers,
Martin