Hi Till,

I've tried your suggestion (source-code
<https://github.com/alkagin/alluxio-wordcount/>) and now it throws:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class
alluxio.hadoop.FileSystem not found.
The core-site.xml has been set correctly and into the alluxio-wordcount jar
is present alluxio-client. Do I need to specify the hadoop configuration
via code or core-site.xml is enough?

Thank you again,
Andrea