Hi Till,

I put the jar as dependency of my job on build.sbt. I need to do somenthing
else?

val flinkDependencies = Seq(
  "org.apache.flink" %% "flink-scala" % flinkVersion % "provided",
  "org.apache.flink" %% "flink-streaming-scala" % flinkVersion % "provided",
  ("org.alluxio" % "alluxio-core-client" % "1.0.0").
    exclude("org.jboss.netty", "netty").
    exclude("io.netty", "netty").
    exclude("io.netty", "netty-all").
    exclude("org.slf4j", "slf4j-api").
    exclude("commons-beanutils", "commons-beanutils-core").
    exclude("commons-collections", "commons-collections").
    exclude("commons-logging", "commons-logging").
    exclude("com.esotericsoftware.minlog", "minlog").
    exclude("org.apache.hadoop","hadoop-yarn-common")
)

`show compile:dependencyClasspath` shows alluxio-core-client as dependency.

https://github.com/alkagin/alluxio-wordcount/

Thanks,
Andrea