Thank you, Till! setting the flag in flink-conf.yalm worked, I'm very glad
that it was resolved. Note, however, passing it as an argument to flink
script did not work. I tried to pass it as:
`-yDenv.java.opts="-Djava.library.path=<path>"`. I did not investigate any
further at this time.

Thanks,
Timur

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 2:48 AM, Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org> wrote:

> For passing the dynamic property directly when running things on YARN, you
> have to use -yDenv.java.opts="..."
> ā€‹
>
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Till Rohrmann <trohrm...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Timur,
>>
>> what you can try doing is to pass the JVM parameter
>> -Djava.library.path=<path> via the env.java.opts to the system. You
>> simply have to add env.java.opts: "-Djava.library.path=<path>" in the
>> flink-conf.yaml or via -Denv.java.opts="-Djava.library.path=<path>", if
>> Iā€™m not mistaken.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Till
>> ā€‹
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 10:07 AM, Timur Fayruzov <timur.fairu...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> there is a hack for this issue: copying my native library to
>>> $HADOOP_HOME/lib/native makes it discoverable and a program runs, however
>>> this is not an appropriate solution and it seems to be fragile.
>>>
>>> I tried to find where 'lib/native' path appears in the configuration and
>>> found 2 places:
>>> hadoop-env.sh: export
>>> JAVA_LIBRARY_PATH="$JAVA_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/lib/hadoop-lzo/lib/native