Hi!

I will explain it with more details:

I am comparing real time sport odds from two different betting Webpages.

Assuming that I get just one java object (in reality I should get a List of
in-play matches), for each DataStream and assuming that the name is the
same of course, what I want to do is compare both price attributes in "real
time", I am only interested on the currently price, not the previous one.
Example:

What is the price for the Event 1  from website "X" RIGHT NOW?

JavaObjectX.price

What is the price for the Event 1  from website "Y" RIGHT NOW?

JavaObjectY.price

Compare both attributes
Get a result depending on that comparison

My java object doesn't have a timestamp, but I think I should use it right?

Thanks!