Hello again! :)

I have been checking the solution that you proprosed and but I don't really
get how the KeyValueState helps on it. Could you please explain it a little
bit more?

I have drawn a diagram to make what I want clear, notice that the middle
table doesn't need to be a table, it is just what I want and I don't have
enough knowledge on Flink to know how to do it.

Thanks for your time!