Can you please post your code as well? The duplication might happen in
your part of the code and not the TaxiRideSource.

– Ufuk


On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Biplob Biswas <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using a Data Source Generator, which very closely resembles the one
> here on the dataartisans github page
>
> https://github.com/dataArtisans/flink-training-exercises/blob/master/src/main/java/com/dataartisans/flinktraining/exercises/datastream_java/sources/TaxiRideSource.java
>
> This essentially reads from a file and then emits the data which is then
> consumed by my flink program.
>
> But when I run this, I get 4 instances of the same tuple, so if I have 10
> samples, I am getting 40 samples.
>
> I am not really sure what's the problem here, if needed I can post my code
> as well.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Biplob Biswas
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Data-Source-Generator-emits-4-instances-of-the-same-tuple-tp7392.html
> Sent from the Apache Flink User Mailing List archive. mailing list archive at 
> Nabble.com.

Reply via email to