We solved this problem yesterday at the Flink Hackathon. The issue was that the source function was started with parallelism 4 and each function read the whole file.
Cheers, Fabian 2016-06-06 16:53 GMT+02:00 Biplob Biswas <[email protected]>: > Hi, > > I tried streaming the source data 2 ways > > 1. Is a simple straight forward way of sending data without using the > serving speed concept > http://pastebin.com/cTv0Pk5U > > > 2. The one where I use the TaxiRide source which is exactly similar except > loading the data in the proper data structures. > http://pastebin.com/NenvXShH > > > I hope to get a solution out of it. > > Thanks and Regards > Biplob Biswas > > > > > > -- > View this message in context: > http://apache-flink-user-mailing-list-archive.2336050.n4.nabble.com/Data-Source-Generator-emits-4-instances-of-the-same-tuple-tp7392p7405.html > Sent from the Apache Flink User Mailing List archive. mailing list archive > at Nabble.com. >
