Hi,

Helping out here: this is the PR for async Kafka offset committing -
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/2574.
It has already been merged into the master and release-1.1 branches, so you can
try out the changes now if you’d like.
The change should also be included in the 1.1.3 release, which the Flink
community is discussing to release soon.

Will definitely be helpful if you can provide feedback afterwards!

Best Regards,
Gordon

On October 3, 2016 at 9:40:14 PM, Chakravarthy varaga