Hi,

On 21 October 2016 at 11:17, otherwise777 <wou...@onzichtbaar.net> wrote:

> I tried increasing the taskmanager.network.numberOfBuffers to 4k and
> later to
> 8k, i'm not sure if my configuration file is even read, it's stored inside
> my IDE as follows:  http://prntscr.com/cx0vrx <http://prntscr.com/cx0vrx>
> i build the flink program from the IDE and run it. I created several at
> different places to see if that helped but nothing changed on the error.

​that's correct, if you're running your application through your IDE, the
config file is not read.
For passing configuration options to the local environment​, please refer
to [1]. Alternatively, you can start Flink from the command line and submit
your job as a jar using the bin/flink command or using the web interface.
In that case, the configuration options that you set in flink-config.yaml
will be taken into account. Please refer to [2] for more details.

I hope this helps!
-Vasia.

[1]:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.1/apis/local_execution.html