Hi!

I am not sure there exists a recommended benchmarking tool. Performance
comparisons depend heavily on the scenarios you are looking at: Simple
event processing, shuffles (grouping aggregation), joins, small state,
large state, etc...

As fas as I know, most people try to write a "mock" version of a job that
is representative for the jobs they want to run, and test with that.

That said, I agree that it would actually be helpful to collect some jobs
in a form of "evaluation suite".

Stephan