Hi Stephan,

Thanks for your answer. Is there a way to get the metrics such as latency
of each message in the stream? For eg. I have a Kafka source, Cassandra
 sink and I do some processing in between. I would like to know how long
does it take for each message from the beginning(entering flink streaming
from kafka) to end(sending/executing the query).