I'm trying to run multiple independent CEP patterns. They're basic patterns,
just one input followed by another and my flink job runs fine when just
using 1 pattern. If i try to scale this up to add multiple CEP patterns, 200
for example, I start getting memory errors on my cluster. I can definitely
add more memory, but I want to know if there is an accepted way to run
multiple patterns.

Currently I am just doing a flatselect on the output of CEP.pattern and then
making a list of all these inputs and putting a sink on all of the streams.
What this is doing is creating a different stream for each pattern, which is
causing the output of the Logical Plan in the UI to be too big to even see.
Does anybody know of any better way to do this?