It is possible that two Watermarks will be passed through the Stream, but
at an operator that has more than one input streams(in your case from
different topics and partitions) the smallest Watermark is considered valid
and passed downstream.

Z pozdrowieniami! / Cheers!

Dawid Wysakowicz

*Data/Software Engineer*