Hi,

While it’s not possible to directly apply an Async I/O operator to a connected
stream you can use a two-stage approach:
 - Have a CoFlatMap that enriches the elements from the first stream based on
the second stream
 - Use an Async I/O operator right after that, on the enriched stream

Would that be an option for you?

Best,
Aljoscha