I am not sure that this is impossible, but it is not the use case queryable
state was designed for.
I don't know the details of your application, but you could try to merge
the updating and the querying operators into a single one.

You could connect two streams with connect() and use a keyed
CoProcessFunction. This will have the advantages that all state access are
local.

Cheers, Fabian