Hi Fabian,

I am not really sure using CoProcessFunction would be useful for my use
case. My use case, in short, can be explained as follows:

1) create 2 different local state store, where both have 1-N relationship.
For eg.  1 -> [A,B,C] and A -> [1,2,3]
2) Based on the key A, get list of elements [1,2,3] and then iterate over
this list and based on the keys 1,2,3 query the second store to get the list
of elements.
3) Do this till a depth of 1
4) Now based on Key A gain perform merge operations and emit the merged
output.

So, I can't imagine having 2 keyed state together when I need to query them
randomly and not just on the key of one store. That's why we need 2
queryable state which can be queried in the next operator together.

That's why I am not very optimistic about the CoProcessFunction for my case.
Maybe I am wrong and I have missed something, so any insights would be
useful!

Regards
Biplob