Hi,

my flink version is 1.2

i am work on this problem these days. Below is my found.

when i use "assignTimestampsAndWatermark" with same parallelism as 240 as
the before operator, the before operator has two input(it is a "connected"
Co-FlatMap operator with parallelism 240), it runs into that the watermark
didn't update.

the i look into the source code, that the
StreamTwoInputProcessor.java#processInput called by TwoInputStreamTask has
method with processElement1() and processElement2() method, but all of them
do not run processElement in StreamInputProcessor to extractTimestamp(shown
in TimestampsAndPeriodicWatermarksOperator)

so that, the timestamp is not update, and my waterMark is update just like
the class BoundedOutOfOrdernessTimestampExtractor .

So, is it a bug that the timestamp is not update when deal with a two input
stream.

Ps: my English is not very good , i dont know can you understand me :)

thanks,
aitozi