Hi,

So I understood that you have roughly this pipeline:

Input 1 --\
           |- CoFlatMap - TimestampAndWatermarkAssigner - KeyBy - Window
Input 2 --/

If the timestamp assigner is after the CoFlatMap the processInput() method of
the extractor should still be called. Not by the StreamInputProcessor but by
ChainingOutput [1], which basically connects the Two-Input CoFlatMap to the
one-input operator that comes after that. The could still be a bug in there
somewhere, however.

Could you maybe send me the relevant parts of your code, so that I can have a
look. Or provide a minimal example.

Best,
Aljoscha

[1]