Hi Shankara,
sorry for the late response, but honestly, I cannot think of a reason that
some of your program's classes (using only a single jar file) are found some
others are not, except for the class not being in the jar.

Or there's some class loader issue in the Flink Beam runner (which I find
unlikely though) - maybe Aljoscha (cc'd) can elaborate a bit more on the Beam
side and has some other idea.

Nico