Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the response!! How do I add multiple jars to the classpaths? Are
they separated by a semicolon and still using one flag like "—addclasspath
jar1; jar2" or specify the flag multiple times like "—addclasspath
jar1 —addclasspath
jar2" or specify just the directory "—addclasspath ./opt" so it adds all
the jars in that directory!

Thanks!