Please check the job- and taskmanager logs for anything suspicious.

On 25.07.2018 12:33, Vinay Patil wrote:
Hi,

I am starting the cluster using bootstrap application where in I am calling Job Manager and Task Manager main class to form the cluster. The HA cluster is formed correctly and I am able to submit jobs to this cluster using RemoteExecutionEnvironment but when I enable checkpointing in code I do not see any checkpoints triggered on Flink UI.

Am I missing any configurations to be set for the RemoteExecutionEnvironment for checkpointing to work.

Regards,
Vinay Patil