Hi Vino,

Yes I am enabling checkpoint in the code as follows :

StreamExecutionEnvironment env =
StreamExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment("<job_manager_host>,<job_manager_port>,getJobConfiguration(),jarPath");

env.enableCheckpointing(1000);

env.setSateBackend(new FsStateBackend("file:///<shared_mount_point_location>"));

env.getCheckpointConfig().setMinPauseBetweenCheckpoints(1000);

In getJobConfiguration method I have set HA related properties like
HA_STORAGE_PATH,HA_ZOOKEEPER_QUORUM,HA_ZOOKEEPER_ROOT,HA_MODE,HA_JOB_MANAGER_PORT_RANGE,HA_CLUSTER_ID

I can see the error in Job Manager logs where it says Collection Source is
not being executed at the moment. Aborting checkpoint. In the pipeline I
have a stream initialized using "fromCollection". I think I will have to
get rid of this.

What do you suggest

Regards,
Vinay Patil