Hi Timo,

I see. Yes, we have already use the "Object Reuse" option. It was a nice
performance improvement when we first set it!

I guess another option we can try is to somehow make things "easier" to
Flink so it can chain operators together. Most of them are not chained, I
think it's because they have a control stream as source together with the
main stream. I'll need to check that and see if we can re-architecture them.

Thanks,

Gerard