Hi John,

which version of Flink are you using. I just tried it out with the current
snapshot version and I could configure the checkpoint timeout via

CheckpointConfig checkpointConfig = env.getCheckpointConfig();
checkpointConfig.setCheckpointTimeout(1337L);

Could you provide us the logs and the application code you are running?

Cheers,
Till