Hello Hequn,

Thanks for the answers.
Regarding question no.2, I am now clear.
Regarding question no.1, does your answer apply to those custom states as
well? This concern of mine came from Flink's implementation of CountTrigger,
in which a custom state is being cleared explicitly in Trigger.clear():

/       public void clear(W window, TriggerContext ctx) throws Exception {
                ctx.getPartitionedState(stateDesc).clear();
        }
/

My 3rd question was for ordinary, non-windowed keyed streams, where I don't
see in Flink's document any mention of using Trigger, so how can I clear
those streams?

Thank you very much for your help.
Regards,
Averell